Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 1 March 2015

Sheinside: Black Crop Hoodie + Black Ripped Denim Shorts Review


Hello dolls!
Today I have paired two rad pieces from Sheinside
I think these two items go really well together, so I decided to review them together 



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 40cm / M: 42cm / L: 44cm
Sleeves(cm): S: 58cm / M: 59cm / L: 60cm
Bust(cm): S: 84cm / M: 88cm / L: 92cm
Length(cm): S: 44cm / M: 45cm / L: 46cm

Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Waist(cm): S: 74cm / M: 78cm / L: 82cm
Hip(cm): S: 94cm / M: 98cm / L: 102cm
Length(cm): S: 30cm / M: 31cm / L: 32cm


Firstly, the hoodie. I love it! This crop hoodie is super cute yet maintains warmth at the same time. It features a white zip front and pockets, as well as white drawstring. The hood sits nicely at the back, and overall is very comfortable to wear. Sadly, because of the volume of my dreads, the hood doesn't fit me that well, but that is my only complaint (and is my own fault >:P). 
The hoodie is made from cotton blends and is a really nice length for the crop. I can't wait to wear this more often when the weather completely cools down!


These shorts are perfect ♥ The ripped denim is so rock and grunge, I have never owned a pair of shorts as cool as these! They are perfect to wear in summer or with tights in the cooler months. 
These shorts feature back pockets as well as front pockets and EXTREME distressing in the front. They are made from denim and have a zip and button for closure.
I'm 100% sure these should be a staple piece in every girl's punk/grunge/rock closet!


For both of these pieces, I ordered size S. For the hoodie, it is true to size, and fits well without being restricting. For the shorts, the small size was a perfect fit, and has a little room to grow in too! 
Both items of clothing are really well made. The hoodie is very versatile in terms of styling, you could pair it with a variety of looks - from fitness to grunge!


I felt that these two pieces went well together as a set, along with my custom made Rat Queen necklace. I'm not sure what style I was really going for, but it kind of turned out grungy hip hop, right?


Thank you for reading my review - I hope you enjoyed taking a look at these incredible pieces of clothing! Click here to go see the crop hoodie, and click here to check out the shorts 
Sheinside is having some crazy discounted sales right now - you should deffs check them out!
I'll be back soon with more reviews - until then, take care :)

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment