Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 22 February 2015

Sheinside: Pentagram Embroidered Collar White Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Looking for a simple work blouse while keeping your edge? Sheinside has you covered with their recent release of fashionable business-style blouses!
Today I'll be showing you my favorite - check out those pentagrams 




Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: Free Size

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): 36cm
Sleeve(cm): 57cm
Bust(cm): 90cm
Length(cm): 65cm


This shirt is surprisingly comfortable. Usually I hate white lapel blouses because the material tends to be stiff, but this shirt has a polyester mix in it, meaning it is soft and also stretchy. There is no need to feel restricted with your clothing while feeling restricted with your job ^-^ Not only is this shirt comfortable, it is really well made.


Luckily, the material isn't see-through either, so this can be worn in the warmer months without needing to wear a vest underneath. This shirt buttons all the way to the collar, and also features buttons on the cuffs. It looks very sophisticated when tucked in. Apart from work, you could wear this shirt untucked for a more casual look.


Although the material of this shirt has some stretch to it, I think it would best fit the size S-M range. I would certainly check your measurements carefully as always. This blouse is true to size and fit me really well. 
Today I paired this blouse with a high-waisted velvet skater skirt and black rivet faux thigh high stockings.



Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go to this lovely shirt's product page, and click here to check out the latest fashion available on Sheinside! I will be back very soon with more reviews, so come visit me again please!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment