Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 20 February 2015

Rosewe: Round Neck Black High Low T Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Check out this pretty top from Rosewe ♥ It has a real 90's grunge feel to it, and the design is just gorgeous!
Let's take a look in closer detail ^-^/



Stock photo from Rosewe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Sleeve(cm): S: 35cm / M: 37cm / L: 39cm
Bust(cm): S: 94cm / M: 96cm / L: 98cm
Length(cm): S: 36-56cm / M: 38-58cm / L: 40-60cm



This top has a very unique design and is perfect for grunge and boho styles. The options of matching this shirt is endless, and would look great with almost anything. I can even imagine using it as a light sweater over a dress on a chilly evening.



The material is soft and has a slight stretch to it. I am not sure what type of fabric this top is made from, but it falls beautifully with the high-low design. The bottom hem of the shirt is embellished with grogeous lace, and looks super cute when worn with skirts and leggings.



I ordered this shirt in size S and it is true to size, while being flowy without being restricting. As mentioned previously, the material is slightly stretchy, so depending on how tight or loose you like your clothing you could certainly go up or down a size.



I wore this shirt today with my cool Baphomet leggings from Lilith and my favorite reverse pentagram tattoo choker ♥ What's great about this shirt is you can dress it up or down to suit your choice of style. It can look super elegant, while on the flip side it can look comfy and casual!



I hope you enjoyed reading this review! I can't wait to rock this shirt in the cooler months coming 
Click here to check out this top - and click here to see the latest goodies Rosewe are offering!
I'll be back to show more amazing clothes soon - see you then!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment