Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 15 March 2015

Sheinside: Black Spaghetti Strap Hollow Bow Lace Vest Review


Hello dolls!
Looking for a cute, flirty outfit that stills shows great individual style?
Today I want to show you this super adorable black vest from Sheinside, as well as some kickass clothing I styled with it 



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 68-90cm
Length(cm): 41cm


This is a lovely crop top! It is lace designed, and features see-through black lace material whilst not see-through over the bust area, and sweet lace straps the form a pretty butterfly pattern at the back! 


The design almost looks like it has been carefully crocheted, which makes it so aesthetically pleasing! The only thing I wish this crop top featured was some padding around the bust area. Because  of the see-through backing, I don't want to wear a bra with this top ^-^ But, silicone or adhesive bras are always an easy option!


This crop top is made really well, and did not have any loose threads. As for the size, it fit me perfectly. I think this would best suit a size XS-M, as it does have a bit of stretch but not enough to fit larger sizes. Luckily, Sheinside is currently stocking an amazing amount of crop tops, so you're sure to find something for you 


Today I paired this crop top with this rad as hell Daria skirt from HappyM0nday, a cute chunky chokerblack rivet faux thigh high stockings (which have become a favorite of mine!), and my very much loved stompy ankle boots 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this great crop top, or click here to check out Sheinside's awesome range of similar tops to this one 
I will return shortly with another review, I hope to see you then!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment