Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 31 May 2015

Sheinside: White Boat Neck Cherry Print Flare Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Here's something a little different today! Today is actually a little warm, so it is a perfect day for a cute dress. This cherry printed dress from Sheinside is just adorable, and I think it absolutely perfect for Spring 



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 68-86cm
Waist(cm): 58-76cm
Length(cm): 79cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 16cm


This dress is absolutely darling! It made me realize I actually don't own enough cute dresses for those days I need them! 
This dress features a boat neckline, with ruching and gathering on sweet little sleeves that sit on your shoulders. The bust area also features ruching, and is completed with flared skirting for that doll look! The skirting area is also gathered just under the bust line, so that there is slight pleating to the skirting!
This dress also has white satin-feel lining under the skirting to avoid any see-through that can occur in different lighting situations.


This dress is made from soft polyester material. Before wearing you may need to iron this dress to get creases out, but another way is to just let it hang in the wardrobe for a few days and the creases will fall out! 
This super cute dress comes in one size only, but because of the ruching in the bust area, it is considerably stretchy, and I would say it will fit sizes XS-M perfectly!
The length is short, but not an uncomfortable shortness that makes you paranoid ^-^ As a rule, I always wear shorts under my dresses when going out, it saves me from worrying.


Because this dress is so cute in itself, I felt that I didn't need to over accessorize today. I paired this dress with these glass socks and a pair of these magical transparent glitter jelly sandals 
I think this would make a pretty outfit for Spring!


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to check out this dress!
Also, click here to take a look at Sheinside's newest arrivals 
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care and I hope you had a lovely weekend!

Rachel-Marie xo

4 comments:

  1. ahhhh this!! this is the dress i wanted!! haha i tried finding it but was too lazy OTL. it looks so lovely on you. it might be a bit small on me since im so busty... ill have to figure out my measurements. it's so lovely *^*

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment ^-^ I hope it's not too small for you, it really is an adorable dress!

      Delete
  2. The silhouette of this is the sweetest thing! And your hair and socks add to the loveliness~ So glad I found your blog, follow mine as well? ^_^

    http://izumi2005.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks for the compliments *-* I just checked out your blog and I can't wait to see more posts from you, you seem really cool! I'm following now ^-^

      Delete