Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 4 June 2015

Sheinside: Multicolor Milk Print Loose T-Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
How cute is this tie-dye milk carton printed t-shirt from Sheinside?
I'm loving the loose ¾ sleeves, they are so comfy and keep off the daily Autumn chill!
Let's have a look at it in close detail ^-^



Stock photo from Sheinside

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 112cm
Shoulder(cm): 57cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 21cm
Length(cm): 61cm


The kawaii print and color scheme of this shirt will brighten any day! This shirt features a very loose fit, with flowing loose sleeves and a round neck collar. It has tie-dye that reminds me of Paddle Pop rainbow ice cream, and adorable little milk cartons printed all over! This shirt is perfect for your kawaii/harajuku/pastel grunge outfits, and brings a colorful statement to your style 


This shirt is made from super soft polyester material that feels so nice against your skin! 
Although this shirt is only available in one-size, I feel that it could accommodate up to a larger size because of the loose fit. I wear a size XS-S, and it is very loose on me. The sleeves almost look kimono style, as they are quite big on my arms! But, I think that gives it even more style ^-^


Today, I paired this shirt with this cute suspender dress, a pair of black thigh highs, and a pair of creepers.
This made a really fun and casual outfit! 


Thanks for checking out my review! Click here to have a look at this awesome shirt 
This shirt also comes in a rad burger print
Also, click here to check out Sheinside's newest arrivals - I guarantee you will not be disappointed in their up-to-date range of adorable fashions!
Take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment