Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Sheinside: White Halter Daisy Knitted Bralet Review


Hello dolls!
Isn't this daisy knitted bralet from Sheinside the cutest? It's so pastel grunge mixed with Yolandi Visser style - just perfect for summer!
The past couple of days here have felt like Spring weather (oddly enough, after the awful weather at the end of last week!). I don't mind though, it gave me a chance to rock this top 



Stock photo from Sheinside
This bralet is also available in black

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Length(cm): 32cm


I love the unique style of this bralet! It features an intricate knitted lace styling around the cups of the bralet, with halter and back ties, as well as being adorned with gorgeous daisy appliques. I have never seen anything quite like it!  
This top is perfect for the beach, festivals or just to add to your grungy wardrobe. 


This top is made from polyester knit fabric, and is very comfortable to wear. Because of the ties at the neck and back, it is very adjustable and once you have tied it it stays put! 
The material is soft against the skin. With this type of bralet, you could wear it on it's own, over your favorite bikini, or with the help of a silicone bra. The bralet is of great quality, and I could not find any faults with it - only positive things to say 


Thanks to the adjustability of this bralet, being a one-size should not be a problem for most people. The only problem I can see is if you have a particularly large bust size. 
It made a really sweet outfit, I think 


Thank you for reading my review Click here to take a look at this amazing bralet, it also comes in black! The choice between colors is a difficult decision xD
Click here to have a look at Sheinside's newest arrivals - you're sure to love them!
I will be back soon with another review, until then take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment