Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Soufeel Jewelry Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to introduce you to this precious jewelry company - Soufeel 
They are known for being a more affordable option to Pandora, and let me tell you, their pieces are absolutely gorgeous!
Soufeel sent me these pieces of my choosing to review, and I'm really happy to show you. I will also be hosting a giveaway for Soufeel, so please look out for it.
Let's take a closer look at these lovely pieces 





Firstly, let's take a look at the packaging and how these pieces arrived to me. They were packaged beautifully, and came with a gift box as well as a gift bag. Perfect for when you are looking for a gift for that special someone in your life!




The quality of these pieces just can not be given justice in photos. Seriously, they are so sparkly, so pretty and girly, and look like they cost the world (when in reality, they don't!)
This beautiful kitty cat rose sweater chain is my favorite. It is made from Austrian crystals and puts a real wow-factor for your special occasion outfit. 



Beautiful, right? The clear and rose crystals on this pendant catch the light from any angle. Attached to a delicate silver chain, and I feel is perfect for all cat loving ladies 
The size of the pendant is a decent size also. Although there were no measurements provided on the website, I have measured the pendant to be approx. 4cm from longest whisker to longest whisker =^.^=


The next pieces of jewelry I chose were these two very sweet rings that come in a set of two. I chose the Rose and Ocean Blue set, as I felt they would compliment the sweater chain really nicely - and they did!
Soufeel offers different ring sizing, so there is no uneasy feeling of whether or not your purchase will fit. These ring sets are great for stacking and look lovely with the combination of different colors.
Each stone measures approx. 0.5cm, which is a perfect size for the delicate and feminine ring band they are placed on. 


Thank you for reading my review! Right now, you can take advantage of a discount off your purchase from Soufeel, with the use of my code 'RACH5'. 
Mother's Day is coming! Soufeel are currently offering 75% off adorable gift ideas that will say 'I Love You' in sparkle ♥ You can also receive a lovely free bracelet with orders of $128.70 and over.
What's more? All Soufeel charms will fit on Pandora and Chamilia jewelry (and vice-versa!), meaning your options for charms are limitless ♥ Soufeel charms are of superb quality as the higher priced brands, and totally worth the lower prices!

Soufeel offers a 365-day return and exchange policy along with free both-way shipping internationally.


Rachel-Marie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment