Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 25 June 2015

ROMWE: Strawberry Embroidered Cuffed Denim Shorts


Hello dolls!
Today I want to show you these absolutely adorable denim shorts from Romwe ♡
They are decorated with sweet embroidered strawberries on the front and back - isn't that cute?
These are just perfect for Summer!


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 64cm / M: 68cm / L: 72cm
Hips(cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L:96cm
Length(cm): S: 28cm / M: 29cm / L: 30cm


I can't get over how cute these shorts are - they go great for a casual kawaii outfit. They feature a zip fly, secured with a button and also have a belt loop. They also have cuffed hems with suit the design.
The embroidered strawberries are decorated all across the front of the shorts, and are also included on the back pockets of the shorts.


The denim material of these shorts is soft and feels comfortable to wear. These adorable shorts come in three sizes. 
I ordered these shorts in size M, because denim shorts can be a little less roomy and I didn't want them to be too small on me! I think I made the right choice with going for the size M, they fit perfectly ♡


Today I went for a very casual look, and paired these shorts with a sweet Jiji crop shirt, a cardigan which I believe I bought from Target last year, and a pair of high top platform sneakers (find similar here!).
Although it is officially Winter now, the days are still quite warm, so an outfit like this is suitable.


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to have a look at these shorts, they really are the cutest pair of shorts I've seen in a long time!
Also, click here to check out Romwe's newest arrivals ♡
I just had my wisdom teeth removed on one side, so I have been a little behind on reviews this week -_- I have another awesome item from Romwe to show you, the review will be up soon!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment