Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 30 June 2015

ROMWE: Sailor Moon Artemis Print Loose T-Shirt


Hello dolls!
Any fellow Sailor Moon fans out there?! Romwe has the perfect shirt for you 
This adorable shirt features a large Artemis face print - it is so so cute!
I am excited to share it with you ^-^




Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 98cm
Shoulder(cm): 50cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 13cm
Length(cm): 68cm


I love this shirt ♡ It is so comfortable and is just perfect for really cute coordinates.
The shirt has a loose fit, which looks great when tucked into skirts and shorts. It features the Artemis print on the front, which is positioned nicely to allow the pairing of high-waisted items.


Being a typical cotton fabric shirt, it is great for Summer and is cool to wear. Being a loose-style shirt makes it even more pleasant!
This shirt only comes in one-size, but because of the loose fit, I would say it could accommodate sizes XS-M very easily, while still having extra room. 
This shirt is very well made, and the print is colorful and clear. I'm going to have a lot of fun wearing this shirt!


For today's look, I paired this cute shirt with a lilac gingham bodycon skirt, a pair of white lace-top thigh highs, and a cute collar
I wanted to go for a soft, girly outfit today ^-^


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go check out this shirt - it's currently on sale for under $10!
Also, have a look at Romwe's latest arrivals ♡ They add new super cool stock everyday!
I will be back with another review very soon. The swelling from my wisdom teeth surgery has pretty much disappeared, which I am really pleased about ^_~ Take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment