Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 6 June 2015

WalkTrendy: Black Moon & Stars Bodycon Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Notice a new background? I am in my new apartment now!
Today I want to introduce you to this super cool fashion store called WalkTrendy, and this amazing grungy bodycon dress featuring moon and stars print.
WalkTrendy is a street fashion store with a wide range of clothing, jewelry and accessories that any fashionista is sure to love. 
For now, let's take a closer look at this dress ^-^



Stock photo from WalkTrendy

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 72cm / S: 76cm / M: 80cm / L: 84cm / XL: 88cm / XXL: 92cm
Length(cm): XS: 81cm / S: 82.5cm / M: 84cm / L: 85.5cm / XL: 87cm / XXL: 88.5cm


This is one ultra rad bodycon dress! I generally don't find bodycon dresses that I like, but the design and print of this particular one was too good to pass up! 
This dress features a round neck collar, with a sleeveless slim silhouette, and is not too short in length! It has a very 90's style print of moons, suns and stars.
This dress is made from polyester and spandex material, meaning it is lightweight to wear and will accentuate every curve on your body. It's just perfect for a more high-fashion grunge look 


This dress is of very high quality and I cannot fault the craftsmanship at all. It looks like an expensive dress but in reality it is such an affordable price. The other great thing about WalkTrendy is that they have a great range of sizes. This dress is available in 6 different sizes, meaning most people will be able to get the size they're looking for!
I ordered this dress in size S, and I would say it is very true to size. The material has a bit of stretch to it, so I feel I will be able to grow into it even more 


Shipping from WalkTrendy took about 2 weeks to arrive.Customer service was really friendly and helpful.
Today I paired this dress with thigh high faux stockings, an oversized moon choker and a pair of ankle platform boots ^-^


Thank you for reading my review on this super fun store! Click here to take a look at this dress, it truly is a winner ♥ 
Also, click here to have a look at the other amazing dresses WalkTrendy has to offer! There is something for everyone :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Rachel-Marie xo

2 comments:

  1. you look amazing in this dress! i love the pattern, it's so witchy. perfect for halloween too ( ̄∀ ̄)・:*: ゚

    gloomypowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^-^ You're right! It would be great for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete