Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 28 July 2015

ROMWE: Black Spaghetti Strap Knit Crop Review


Hello dolls!
Time for a darker style again~ Today I want to show this amazing knit crop bralet from Romwe 
It is a great staple piece for goth/grunge/punk wardrobe and works very well with their sub genres of style.



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 60-80cm
Waist(cm): 56-66cm


Such a comfortable crop! This bralet features a unique cross strap styling in the front, and a reasonably cropped length. Absolutely perfect for wearing with high-waisted pants or skirts!
Bralets are a really popular staple piece to own right now, and I had been admiring this particular bralet on Romwe for awhile now. What can I say, it is a perfect choice, and can be styled in so many different ways 


This bralet is made from soft, stretchy knit material, making it incredibly comfortable and easy to wear.
This bralet comes in one-size only, and I would recommend it fitting sizes XS-S only. Although there is a bit of stretch, I don't think it would be very accommodating for larger bust sizes.
If you are within the XS-S range, I would 100% encourage you to own this bralet. I haven't owned many bralets (so I do not have a lot of past experience of ownage), but this is hands down going to be one of my favourite tops to wear this coming Summer!



Today I paired this bralet with this ultra cool hooded kimono-style blouse, ripped denim shorts, black thigh-highs and a pair of transparent glitter jelly sandals.
^-^


Thanks for reading my review Click here to take a look at this bralet - it's on sale right now for only $7.90!
If you're looking for even more bralets, Romwe has you covered!
I will be back with another review soon - see you then 

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment