Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 31 July 2015

ROMWE: Naughty Kitty T-Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
I have a cute and funny t-shirt to share with you today, and best of all it's a cat shirt.
Who doesn't love cats?!
This awesome t-shirt is from Romwe, I really love their diverse range of fashion 



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 100cm
Shoulder(cm): 45cm
Sleeve(cm): 17cm
Length(cm): 58cm


On first appearance, this is a cute standard t-shirt with a little cat riding in your pocket. It has a simplistic aesthetic, which is good for grunge fashion. Excellent for all seasons, even Winter - as you can see I am wearing a long sleeve shirt underneath.
The pocket size on the shirt is also a great size, you can fit a pen or mini notepad inside. 
But wait...there's more...


Surprise! Haha xD Isn't this awesome?
For those in your life you simply have no words for, here is the simple solution! Just smile sweetly and pull down the pocket ^_~
This t-shirt is made from polyester material and is very soft and comfortable to wear. 


Being a one-size t-shirt, it is pretty roomy. So, I would say it would fit sizes XS-M best, possibly a smaller L if you like tighter fitting shirts.
I went pretty casual with today's outfit, and didn't really show much of it! But for those who are curious, I also wore a basic long sleeve t-shirt, a pair of ripped denim shorts and a tattoo choker ^-^


Thank you so much for checking out my review. Check out this shirt by clicking here, it's under $10!
Also, check out Romwe's latest collection of ultra stylish street fashion 
I will return shortly with another review, see you then!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment