Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 4 July 2015

Shein: Blue Daisy Print Denim Shorts


Hello dolls!
These daisy printed denim shorts are so cute, right? I have been looking forward to showing you.
It doesn't matter if it's not Spring here yet, Shein has too many amazing fashions that cannot be passed up easily!
Let me show you these shorts in closer detail 



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 66cm / M: 70cm / L: 74cm / XL: 78cm
Hips(cm): S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm / XL: 98cm
Length(cm): S: 28cm / M: 29cm / L: 30cm / XL: 31cm


These shorts have serious cool style! They feature a high-waist fit, despite being classified as 'mid-waist' on the listing. They have a nice distressed hem and adorable daisies printed all over the front and back!
Also, they are not too short in the back - yay! A lot of denim shorts seem to ride up a little behind, so it is always an amazing find when you get a pair that doesn't xD
These shorts are perfect for any festival/pastel grunge/soft grunge/nymphet style, and are great for wearing through Spring and Summer!


The denim material of these shorts are soft and comfortable to wear, and is not restricting. The material seems to be of good quality also, so I expect to get a lot of wear out of these shorts.
I chose size S, and was a little worried they may be too tight. Turns out they fit perfectly!
Major props to Shein for having accurate measurements and true to size clothing ^-^


Today I paired these shorts with an adorable bralet that reads 'The Lolita Syndrome' that I purchased from Himi Fashion awhile back. Sadly, it doesn't seem to be in stock anymore, but if you find something else you love on their store, don't forget to use my discount code 'monsterthigh' for 5% off your order ^_~
I also wore this sweet cardigan that features hearts on the elbows - cute, right? To finish the outfit, I wore a tattoo choker and a pair of white thigh high socks.


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this awesome shorts, and click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals 
I will be back with more reviews soon, I hope to see you there!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment