Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Shein: Black Stand Collar Asymmetrical Knit Sweater


Hello dolls!
The last few reviews have featured cute outfits - time for a darker style again!
Today I am happy to show you this rad sweater vest from Shein 
For those of you unaware, Sheinside recently changed it's name to Shein! Same store, same amazing range of fashion pieces on offer, and right now they have some great sales!



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 110-126cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 30cm
Length(cm): 52cm


This is probably the coolest sweater vest I have ever worn! Usually sweater vests are oversized, and just overall a terrible stylie, but this vest is so rockin'!
This vest features being fully knitted in black, grey and white and has a asymmetrical cut in the front and back. 
It has short sleeves that almost give is a sleeveless look, and also has a stand collar. 


Naturally, knit is extremely comfortable to wear. Also, because it is not tightly knitted, it is also a very breathable vest, making it a great item to wear in Spring.
This vest is nice and stretchy for a one-size. I feel that it fits perfectly without feeling tight. 
It is really well-made too. Another reason I recommend Shein - their clothing is cheaply priced but amazing quality!


Today I wore this knitted vest with this ultra cool Egyptian leggings, and a pair of my favorite boots ^-^ I also wore my tattoo choker. Shein is offering a great tattoo choker set - it comes with a choker, bracelet and ring for under $5!


My face is still a little swollen >.<" But, thank you so much for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this knitted vest at Shein 
Also, take a look at Shein's newest arrivals! They have so much fun Spring fashion, it's making me miss the warmer months!
I'll be back with another review shortly. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment