Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 26 August 2015

ROMWE: Simpson Print Denim Shorts Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you these rad Simpsons print denim shorts from Romwe.
Growing up as a kid in the 90's, every weeknight at 6pm I would watch The Simpsons religiously with my sister and brother. Good times!
These shorts brought back some good memories, and have a great 90's vibe to them, don't you agree? 


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S / M / L

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 68cm / M: 72cm / L: 76cm
Hips(cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L: 96cm
Length(cm): S: 39cm / M: 40cm / L: 41cm


These shorts are awesome! They feature a low-waist sit and a low crotch which makes them a pleasure to wear (I can't stand shorts that ride up in the wrong areas T_T) 
These shorts also feature yellow tinted fraying around the hem and, of course, Bart's head printed all over the front and back 
With warm weather just around the corner, I am really looking forward to wearing these a lot this Summer. It's still Winter, but it already feels like Spring, so I know next Summer is going to be a hot one!


The denim material of these shorts is soft, and extremely comfortable to wear. They feel great in terms of quality and I can't find any faults with the craftsmanship ^-^
These shorts are available in three sizes. I ordered these shorts in size S, and they are true to size for me.
Today I paired these shorts with a white O-ring choker, a black button up shirt, black thigh high socks and a pair of platform boots (find similar here). It was a casual, grungy outfit for the day 


Thank you for reading my review ^o^ Click here to have a look at these amazing shorts at Romwe, they are currently under $15 ♡ Also, click here to check out their newest arrivals, you are sure to find something to fall in love with!
I will be back shortly with another review. Until then, take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

1 comment:

  1. the Simpsons were (still are) such a big part of my life. These shorts are so cute, and you wear them so well :)

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete