Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 16 September 2015

ROMWE: My Neighbor Totoro Print White T-Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
I love My Neighbor Totoro! Along with Kiki's Delivery Service, it is a favorite Studio Ghibli film of mine. So, when I found this adorable Totoro shirt at Romwe, I knew it had to become a nice piece for my wardrobe 



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 96cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 16cm
Length(cm): 62cm


This shirt is just too adorable! It features  slightly loose fit, with a beautiful Totoro print in soft colors. 
The sleeves are short and the length of this shirt is a little longer than most regular t-shirts - so it is perfect to wear over skirts and shorts 


This shirt is made of super soft cotton material, and is so comfortable to wear! The material of this shirt is not too thick either, which means it falls really nicely, almost like chiffon does!
The print on this shirt is very clear, and I love the size of the print. Shirts always looks better with a large print ^-^


This shirt comes in one-size only, so it would best fit sizes XS-M. There is no stretch to this shirt, however with the looser fit it should fit up to a size M comfortably.
Today I paired this cute shirt with a pastel winged heart pendant choker, a pastel pleated skirt, and a pair of lace top white thigh high socks. Because this shirt's coloring is soft, it is just perfect to wear with pastel coords 


Thank you for stoppinf by and taking a look at my review ^_^ Click here to have a look at this shirt ♡ It's a must for any Ghibli fans!
Also, click here to see Romwe's latest arrivals! I'll be back with another review soon, see you there~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment