Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 10 October 2015

Shein: Eye Print Knit Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
With Halloween just around the corner, I was inspired to put together a creepy cute outfit ^-^
Let's take a look!


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Waist(cm): 63-76cm
Length(cm): 41cm


When I say this skirt is high-waisted, it really is high-waisted - which is a wonderful thing!
This skirt also features an incredibly attention grabbing eye print, and a flare cut, making the skirt fall into soft pleats.
This skirt is an amazing find for creepy cute and pastel goth wardrobe. Or just to look stylish for Halloween ♥


This skirt is made from knit polyester material - so you better believe it is stretchy! It does not feature buttons or a zip, so the stretchy material really comes in handy to pull it up over your hips.
Because of the stretch of the material, this skirt should fit up to a size M with no problems. 
Today I paired this skirt with a cut-out heart crop top, a sheer organza jacket, and a pair of wheat striped tights. I think this outfit would be great for a horror movie night with friends on Halloween ^-^


Thank you so much for looking at my review ♥ Click here to check out this skirt, I guarantee it will become a favorite addition to your wardrobe!
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's latest arrivals for more amazing fashion finds ^_^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment