Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Shein: Black Multiple Strap Tank Top Review


Hello dolls!
Spring has just arrived here, and what better way to celebrate than to share with you this breathtakingly awesome bralet from Shein ♥
It's just perfect for the warmer weather, and has such a unique strap design!



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 66-90cm
Length(cm): 32cm


Behold possibly the coolest bralet in 2015 ♥ This bralet features an intricate strap design that reminds me of spiderwebs, padded cups in the bust area for extra support and a short length to beat the warm temperatures.
What's also great about this bralet is it is incredibly versatile, you can wear it with so many different styles - pastel goth, gothic, punk, grunge, you name it! It's a cute staple piece to own.


This bralet is made from polyester material that is comfortable to wear and has a slight stretch to it. Overall the material is really good and is ideal for a crop top/bralet. It is true to the 'one-size' standards, which will suit sizes 6-10 very well.
Today I paired this top with a sheer organza zip-up jacket, a pair of killer ripped denim shorts, and my wedge sneakers that I adore (find similar here). I'm also wearing a tattoo choker, but I wear it most days xD


Thank you for checking out my review! Click here to go have a look at this top, it truly is an amazing piece ♥
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's newest arrivals ^-^
I will be back soon with another review, I hope to see you there. Until then, take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment