Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 16 October 2015

Shein: Blue Lapel Shark Print Denim Jacket Review


Hello dolls!
Printed denim jackets are a really popular street fashion items lately, and this shark print denim jacket from Shein is certainly one of the best I have seen!
Now that it is Spring in Australia, it is perfect weather to wear jackets with skirts or shorts.
So, today I am happy to share this jacket with you - let's take a look 



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S / M / L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 96cm / M: 100cm / L: 104cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 53cm / M: 54cm / L: 55cm
Sleeve(cm): S: 44cm / M: 45cm / L: 46cm
Length(cm): S: 64cm / M: 65cm / L: 66cm


This jacket is all kinds of awesome! The jacket has a nice loose fit to it, which gives it a nice relaxed, grungy look. It features front pockets and a lapel collar, with a button-up front. There is mild distressed marks randomly over the front and back of the jacket. 
On the sleeves, the right side has 'Say NO! to the wrong deal', and the left sleeve says 'WRONG DEAL' with six stars printed underneath.
The back of the jacket has a large adorable print of a shark with the words 'WAR SWEET WAR' printed underneath. 


The denim material of this jacket is soft and comfortable to wear. Being denim material, there is no stretch.
One thing I should point out is that the button holes come sealed, so you will need to cut them open yourself if you wear this jacket buttoned up. It wasn't such a problem for me though, as I rarely wear jackets buttoned up ^-^
This jacket comes in three sizes, and with the loose fit I ordered a size S which was a good fit for me. 
Today I paired this jacket with a tattoo choker, an adorable cactus print shirt, a pastel pink pleated skirt and a pair of platform sneakers (find similar here!


Thank you so much for reading my review ^-^ I hope you love this jacket as much as I do!
Click here to take a look at this jacket 
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals - you won't be disappointed!
I will be back soon with another review - stay tuned ^-^

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment