Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 16 October 2015

ROMWE: High Waist Slim Denim Black Pants Review


Hello dolls!
Denim pants are one of the most popular wardrobe items - they are versatile, can be dressed up or down and fit in with a variety of styles.
Today, I would like to share with you these black high-waisted slim denim pants from Romwe 
They are super comfortable and have an amazing slim fit - let's take a look!



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S / M / L / XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 56-70cm / M: 60-74cm / L: 64-78cm / XL: 68-82cm
Hips(cm): S: 66-90cm / M: 70-94cm / L: 74-98cm / XL: 78-98cm
Length(cm): S: 97cm / M: 98cm / L: 99cm / XL: 100cm


When looking for a new pair of denim pants, I always look for a slim cut, stretchy material and I generally opt for black. This pair of pants ticked all the criteria boxes for me, and I am super happy with how they feel and fit.
These pants are of basic design, featuring a zip up front and button closure, belt loops and two back pockets. 
With pants like this, they are perfect for nearly any outfit you wish to put together - whether it be casual shopping attire or punk and grunge fashions 


These pants are made from denim polyester, giving them a comfortable feel and a nice stretch. What I have noticed with pants made from denim polyester is that they tend to stretch out and then once you wash them, they will go back to their default non-stretched state - which works for me as I don't enjoy pants they are rigid and stiff when being worn ^-^
These pants come in sizes S-XL, so there is a variety of sizes for many to enjoy. I ordered these in size S, and I believe they are true to size. They are a joy to wear, and are as well made and comfortable as the more expensive brands!


Today I paired these pants with a tattoo choker, a cute pink printed crop sweater, and a pair of rivet strapped boots
Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at these pants - they are also available in white. I highly recommend these pants and they are currently on sale for under $13!
Also, check out Romwe's latest arrivals. There are some amazing fashion finds there ^-^
I will be back with another review soon - until then, take care!

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment