Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Shein: Elastic Waist Pleated Black Skirt Review


Hello dolls!
You can make up any outfit with a cute black skirt ♥ I have a few favorites in my wardrobe, but today I want to share with you this adorable pleated skirt from Shein ^-^
This skirt in particular is great if you like them stretchy, short and flowy - let's take a look!


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Waist(cm): 58-72cm
Length(cm): 35cm


This skirt is both ultra cute and very feminine! It features a somewhat high-waisted style, with a thick elastic band around the waist. The thicker-than-most material is flowy, and falls into pleats. I love skirts that have been made to fall into their own pleats - it means no annoying ironing pleats in!
You could wear this skirt with pretty much any style - goth, kawaii, creepy cute, casual, etc. It is extremely versatile while keeping a soft cute feel 


The material of this skirt is polyester and as stated above it is both comfortable and quite thick. The skirt is also made beautifully, and the stitching on the hem is very secure.
The skirt comes in 'one-size', but I would recommend it for sizes XS-S instead of the usual XS-M sizes that a lot of 'one-size' clothing covers. 
Today I paired this skirt with a lovely wheat print blouse, a pair of thigh high socks, and a pair of my favorite boots (find similar here!) ^-^


Thanks for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this skirt 
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals - you won't regret it ^_~
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment