Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 1 November 2015

Shein: Blue White Striped Totoro Print Knotted T-Shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Spring weather has returned - a great time for cute tops and shorts! Today I am going to show this lovely Totoro tie crop top from Shein ♥
If I find clothing with Totoro printed on them I find it extremely difficult to resist ^-^
Let's take a look!


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 106cm
Length(cm): 55cm


The design of this t-shirt is really nice. The sleeves are a little longer than your standard short sleeve t-shirt, accompanied with a thick hem. The print features random letters across the front and an adorable image of Totoro ^-^ Lastly, there is a tie in front. With this tie, you can make it more of a crop top by tying it tight. However, I prefer to wear it a little looser. This t-shirt would be perfect for anyone who loves cute fashion but also enjoys casual looks ♥


This t-shirt is made from soft cotton material, making it a great addition to your Summer wardrobe.
The t-shirt has a slightly loose fit, but would best fit sizes XS-M. How you tie the front can also determine how tight or loosely you wish to wear this t-shirt. As a one-size sizing I would say it is true to size, and the t-shirt itself is very well made ^-^
Today I paired this t-shirt with a tattoo choker, a pair of cute denim shorts, and some lovely lace flats


Thank you for checking out my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this shirt ♥
Also, see Shein's latest arrivals by clicking here!
I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween ^-^ I will be back soon~

Rachel-Marie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment