Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 19 November 2015

Wholesale Buying - Affordable, Adorable Fashion!


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you a couple of items I got from Wholesale Buying - an affordable alternative to great fashion styles 
Wholesale Buying has a massive range of fashion, accessories, and bags. They even sell home goods and cheap electronics ^-^ The prices are amazing, and perfect for those on a super tight budget but still need a bit of retail therapy~
Let's take a look at what I received 


Firstly, I will quickly describe my experience with shipping and customer service. My order took approx. 3 weeks to arrive after it had been shipped, which is average shipping time from China to Australia. You can choose a variety of shipping methods during checkout, and are able to choose a more expensive shipping option if you need your order fast. 
For this order, my shipping method was via China Regular Post + Tracking Number, and it only cost $7.39 - that's pretty decent, right? Overall, I was happy with the shipping time frame ^-^
Now, let's get onto taking a look at these adorable pieces of clothing!

3/4 Sleeve Loose Chiffon Floral Kimono

Stock photo from Wholesale Buying

Available Sizes: S / M / L

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 44cm / M: 45cm / L: 46cm
Sleeve(cm): S: 50cm / M: 51cm / L: 52cm
Bust(cm): S: 116cm / M: 118cm / L: 120cm
Back Length(cm): S: 82cm / M: 82.5cm / L: 83cm


This kimono is so so pretty~ It features a beautiful pastel floral print, a flowy loose fit and an irregular hem. The chiffon fabric is very light and comfortable to wear - it's just perfect for Spring and Summer!
With a kimono like this, you could certainly dress it up or down for a casual outfit or special occasion outfit.
This kimono comes in three sizes, and I chose size M as I love an extra loose, flowy kimono. I am very happy with the sizing!


The craftsmanship of this kimono is practically flawless, and for such an affordable price it is great quality! It only cost $4.90, and for that price I would recommend it to all flower loving, pastel craving, kimono enthusiasts!
Click here to check out this kimono 

Strap Bow High Waist A-Line Pleated Mini Dress

Stock photo from Wholesale Buying

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 66-88cm
Waist(cm): 56-74cm
Length(cm): 78cm


Ah~ How cute is this dress?! It is seriously the cutest dress I have seen in a long time, I love the unique design with the waist cut-out and all those bows!
It features an a-line silhouette, with straps connecting the top and skirting of the dress whilst decorated with bows. The back of the dress zips up for a fitted look, and the skirting of the dress falls into cute pleats.
It is made from cotton-blend material, so it is comfortable to wear. The dress itself is well-made. Because of the cotton-blend material, you will need to iron this dress before wearing ^-^ This dress is available in four different color options, and is only available in one size (which I would recommend for XS-S only, as it is a very fitted dress with no stretch) 


 Also, this dress goes AMAZINGLY well with this pretty kimono ^-^ 
This dress was only $5.54, and I say well worth the price! For under $20, you could organize an incredibly darling outfit for yourself~
Click here to take a closer look at this adorable dress!

Thank you for taking the time to read my review of Wholesale Buying - I hope you found these fashion pieces as cute as I did ♥ It was great to show you this amazing online store filled with fun fashion at incredible prices with just as incredible shipping prices ^-^
I will return with another review soon. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment