Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 23 November 2015

Shein: Blue Floral Crochet Ripped Denim Shorts Review

Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you a really unique pair of shorts from Shein 
They are edgy, yet have very feminine details. With a floral theme, they are a great choice for Spring!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 64cm / M: 68cm / L: 72cm / XL: 76cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 80cm / M: 84cm / L: 88cm / XL: 92cm
Length(cm): S: 28cm / M: 29cm / L: 30cm / XL: 31cm


These shorts have a unique design, and are versatile in a way that they can be worn in a cute outfit or edgy!
The shorts features a short length (but not embarrassingly short, thank goodness!), a frayed hem and ripped sections on the front and back, rivets on one of the back pockets, all topped off with gorgeous floral lace detail 
With Summer already on it's way, I think it is time I extended my collection of shorts. 
This pair will look so lovely with a cute blouse ^-^


These shorts are made from denim material and a crotchet lace-type material for the floral feature. The shorts are very comfortable to wear. There were a couple of loose strands of the floral lace, but it was very easy to fix ^-^
I ordered these shorts in a size M, and I think they fit perfectly. I think it is always safer to go up one size when buying denim online.
Today I paired these shorts with an adorable deer print blouse, a fake collar and a pair of crotchet flats 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go look at these awesome shorts!
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals 
I will return soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment