Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 3 January 2016

Shein: Blue White Frill Neck Plaid Loose Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Happy New Year ^-^ For me, 2015 was probably the best year I have had in quite a while, and I'm hoping 2016 will be just as good - if not better! Also, I plan to stick to my resolutions this time, too xD
Today, I want to share with you this adorable loose-fitting plaid dress from Shein 
It looks like a perfect dress for Autumn. Let's take a look!


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 102cm
Length(cm): 90cm


For those who love dolly styles, this dress is just perfect! I can also imagine it being worn with casual mori girl outfits, as it has quite a loose fit. This dress features long sleeves with built in cuffs, a high-neck ruffled collar with a back button closure, and a ruffled high waistline. The waistline has been sewn in a way to make the skirt of the dress to fall into soft pleats.
Plaid is very popular right now, and although mostly for grunge-inspired fashions, it is nice to see it incorporated into more girly designs as well 


On the product page for this dress, it is stated to be made from polyester material. However, it feels much more like cotton material, and is very comfortable and breathable to wear.
Although this dress is available in the one-size range and the fabric does not stretch, I believe it would easily fit sizes XS-M because of it's loose fit.
The quality of this dress is really nice! The fabric feels sturdy and it seems the dress was crafted wonderfully.
I paired this dress with a cute cat necklace, a few brooches (man / totoro / cat), a pair of thigh high socks and adorable dolly shoes 


Thank you for looking at my review ^-^ Click here to check out this dress - it is currently on sale!
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals. I wonder what amazing fashion they will offer this year 
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment