Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 24 January 2016

Shein: Burgundy Long Sleeve Lapel Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Since we're running with the grunge style lately, today I want to share with you a style that has been very special to me since I was around 17 years old ^-^
This long sleeve lapel doll dress from Shein is a perfect addition to those who also love the Kinderwhore style and is similar to dresses worn by Courtney Love and Kat Bjelland in the 90's. Back when I was a teen, Kinderwhore style dresses were so hard to find, and when you could find them they were very expensive! It is so nice to lately see this style of dress popping up on more affordable online clothing stores 



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS:84cm / S:88cm / M:92cm / L:96cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS:59cm / S:60cm / M:61cm / L:62cm
Length(cm): XS:82cm / S:83cm / M:84cm / L:85cm


This awesome dress features a slim waist, lapel collar and long sleeves with button-up cuffs, and faux buttons in the front bust area. The dress closes with a sturdy zip, and the length is just perfect mid-thigh! 
Sometimes when purchasing online the color of the actual product can be different from the color of the photo you see on your monitor, but this dress was very true to color. 


This dress is made from polyester material and has some stretch to it. The stretch is perfect for the dress fitting to your shape. This dress is available in sizes XS-L which is great news! I chose this dress in size S, and it is true to size and has a little extra room to grow ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of martin boots (find similar here!). This truly is a style that will always be close to my heart 


Thanks for checking out my review! Click here to take a look at this dress, it is also available in blue 
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals. I look at their newest arrivals daily almost religiously - they all provide the best street fashion ^-^
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment