Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 31 January 2016

ROMWE: Pink Blush Sleeveless With Lace Babydoll Dress Review


Hello dolls!
We are now entering February - the month of love ♡ 
It's the perfect time of year to wear cute and lacy dresses ^-^
Today I want to share with you this adorable pastel pink babydoll dress from Romwe.
It is so cute and girly, I think it is just perfect for Valentine's Day!



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm
Length(cm): S: 87.5cm / M: 88.5cm / L: 89.5cm


This pastel pink dress features a loose shift fit, with a lovely dipped back and lace neckline and hem. This dress also features an inbuilt satin-feel slip. 
The length of the dress falls just above your knees which I think is just perfect. With such a feminine and delicate design, anything shorter and it may be mistaken for cute lingerie ^_~
I'm a big BIG fan of babydoll dresses. This dress is suitable for kawaii fashion coords and those into super adorable clothing, as well as kinderwhore. This dress may also pass for those into Nymphet styles.


This dress is stated as being made from polyester material, and has no stretch. Because of the loose fit, there is no need for stretch as this dress is available in three individual sizes. I ordered this dress in size S, and I am very happy with the sizing.
Despite the inbuilt slip, this dress does seem to show up dark undergarments. So, I would highly recommend wearing soft whites and pinks underneath.
Today I paired this dress with a ribbon choker, my favorite porcelain doll head bag, white thigh high stockings, and a pair of cutesy babydoll shoes ♡


Thank you for taking the time to look at my review! Click here to check out this adorable dress ^-^
Also, click here to see Romwe's latest arrivals. It's always really fun looking at the latest additions to their store ♡
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment