Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Saturday 13 February 2016

Shein: Grey Hooded Totoro Loose Sweatshirt


Hello dolls!
I know what you may be thinking when first glancing at the above photo - more Totoro?! 
Yes, more Totoro, as I have a slight obsession with snapping up all Totoro printed clothing, and this super adorable Totoro printed hoodie from Shein is no exception 
I am happy to share it with you today, so let's take a look ^-^




Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 100cm / M: 104cm / L: 108cm / XL: 112cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 41cm / M: 42cm / L: 43cm / XL: 44cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 61cm / M: 62cm / L: 63cm / XL: 64cm
Length(cm): S: 66cm / M: 67cm / L: 68cm / XL: 69cm


I am so in love with this hoodie! Along with the amazing Totoro print, this hoodie also features fleece lining for extra warmth on this chilly Winter days, a kangaroo pocket in the front, and drawstring ties to adjust the hood. In the stock image of this hoodie, I did believe Totoro was going to be embroidered on rather than printed, but because the quality of the print is flawless I have no complaints at all 
This hoodie is a must have for all Totoro and Studio Ghibli fans! It also fits wonderfully with casual mori girl styles ^-^


This hoodie is made from cotton material as well as having a fully fleece lined interior. The material is very comfortable, and is free of any fleece-inducing itchiness that we all have encountered one time or another. I ordered this hoodie in size M, as I wanted a looser fit with the purpose of wearing with my mori girl leggings. This hoodie is available in sizes from S-XL!
Today I paired this hoodie with a pair of mori girl-inspired leggings, and a pair of winter boots. Okay, so it may not technically be Winter in Australia right now, but I am already preparing for my favourite season ^_~


Thank you for looking at my review ^-^ Click here to check out this hoodie 
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's newest arrivals for more style inspiration!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care and Happy Valentine's ^_^~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment