Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Shein: Blue Ripped Letters Embroidered Denim Pants Review


Hello dolls!
With the temperature slightly dropping in the past week, I have been able to get away with wearing jeans and long pants. So, today I really want to show you these awesome 'Total Mess' jeans from Shein 


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Waist(cm): S: 70cm / M: 74cm / L: 78cm / XL: 82cm
Hips(cm): S: 92cm / M: 96cm / L: 100cm / XL: 104cm
Length(cm): S: 94cm / M: 95cm / L: 96cm / XL: 97cm


This jeans are really unique and a great edgy pair of pants to add to your wardrobe to mix things up a bit. These jeans feature a total 90's slightly bulkier cut, with distressed patches and ripped knees with the words 'Total Mess' embroidered above the rips. This jeans feature front and back pockets as well as belt loops.
I find the 90's cut of these jeans really interesting, as it is somewhat rare to come across this cut nowadays unless you go vintage thrift shopping. These jeans are not a skinny fit, but rather have a straight leg cut that can easily be tucked into your boots.
Jeans like these are of course going to go perfectly with grunge and punk outfits ^-^


The denim material for these jeans feels thick and sturdy. In fact, the pants overall are very good quality - the craftsmanship in the sewing details proves this to be true. 
These jeans do run a bit small, so I highly recommend going up a size. I ordered size S, and although they do fit me quite well, I can feel that I could have easily ordered a size M as a more sensible option. Luckily, these jeans are available in four individual sizes, so there is a variety of fits as opposed to the 'one-size-fits-all' option we commonly see.
Today I paired these jeans with a tattoo choker, a vintage inspired lace blouse and a pair of martin boots (find similar here!). Because I have recently been posting a lot of 'kinderwhore' styles, I didn't want to stray too far from those elements and found a way to mix them together for a 90's vibe 


Thank you for checking my review! Click here to take a look at these jeans 
Also, click here to see the latest arrivals at Shein. They add new incredible stock very regularly!
I will return soon with another review ^-^ Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment