Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 2 March 2016

ROMWE: Doll Collar Peplum Hem Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
In the northern hemisphere it has just clocked over to Spring, and Autumn in the southern hemisphere. Today I want to share with you a really cute peplum top from Romwe that would be suitable for both seasons 
Peplum tops and dresses have always been a favorite clothing item of mine - they are just so flirty and feminine! It's also a major bonus if they come with a doll collar ^-^



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 80cm / M: 84cm / L: 88cm / XL: 92cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 37cm / M: 38cm / L: 39cm / XL: 40cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 41cm / M: 42cm / L: 43cm / XL: 44cm
Length(cm): S: 59cm / M: 60cm / L: 61cm / XL: 62cm


This top is too cute! It features a fitted bodice with a button clasp behind the collar in the back, 3/4 sleeves, a perfect mint colored doll collar, and an elegant peplum waist!
The wonderful thing about this top is that it can be worn casual (as seen above), or you could dress it up for a special occassion - think a white bodycon skirt to imitate the look of a sophisticated yet darling dress 
If you're wearing more casual clothing like myself, this top is a great addition for cutesy wardrobes everywhere. There are so many ways you could style this top, and I'll be looking forward to coordinating it more in the future~


This top is made from a light and comfortable chiffon fabric. The top is well made, and I could not find any faults with it (loose threads, etc.) ^-^ This top does require to be hung up in the wardrobe to avoid creases. 
Although this cutie does not provide any stretch, it is available in a generous four individual sizes. I ordered the size M, as I do like a little extra room in my clothing, especially when the fabric doesn't stretch. I'm happy to say it was a good choice in picking a size on my part, and I think it fits really well!
Today I paired this adorable top with a pair of duck printed shorts, a pair of pretty thigh high socks (find similar here!), and a pair of babydoll shoes 


Thank you so much for looking at my review ^-^ Click here to go check out this top - it's currently on sale!
Also, click here to see the latest arrivals at Romwe. They have such a wide range of amazing pieces for street fashion,enthusiasts 
I will be back soon with another review ^-^ Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment