Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 4 March 2016

ROMWE: Contrast Collar Zipper Back Shirt Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I'm back to share with you another gorgeous vintage-inspired dress!
This adorable contrast collar dress from Romwe is another much needed piece to add to my ever-growing closet of kinderwhore style dresses 
A much anticipated dress for Winter casual wear, it is also just perfect for the office and going out. Let's take a look ^-^



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 82cm / M: 86cm / L: 90cm / XL: 94cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm / XL: 38cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 56cm / M: 57cm / L: 58cm / XL: 59cm
Waist(cm): S: 72cm / M: 76cm / L: 80cm / XL: 84cm
Length(cm): S: 86cm / M: 87cm / L: 88cm / XL: 89cm


This dress features a generously sized lapel collar with matching button-up cuffs, skirting within the waist for shape and a zip closure in the back. I'm so in love with this dress 
This dress is a little longer than I thought it would be (I am 5'5" for reference), but I'm actually loving the extra bit of length to it. Long gone are the days where I feel comfortable going out the door in mini dresses, so the length of this dress really suits my comfort zone of today ^_~
Apart from kinderwhore enthusiasts, this dress is also a perfect addition to goth and pastel goth wardrobes - especially those going for the Wednesday Addams aesthetic!


This dress is made from soft polyester fabric and does provide some stretch. Once again, top marks for quality and craftsmanship to Romwe! This dress feels like it's going to last me many years and I couldn't be happier about it ^-^
This dress comes in sizes S-XL! I ordered this dress in size M, and it is a wonderful fit with a little extra space.
Today I paired this dress with a pair of black wheat-striped tights and a pair of babydoll shoes ♡ A dress like this is such a statement piece within itself, there really isn't a need to add a lot of accessories.


Thank you for stopping by to read my review! Click here to go take a look at this killer dress 
Also, click here to check out Romwe's latest arrivals. They are getting in a lot of fresh stock for Spring and it's amazing!
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment