Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Shein: Beige Long Sleeve Wings Print Kimono Review


Hello dolls!
Today I have put together a soft and girly outfit, featuring this unique wing printed kimono from Shein ^-^
I really like the idea of kimonos, they are like a super flowy version of a cardigan, and are usually made from very soft fabrics 
I think this kimono is perfect to pair with pastels in Spring weather!



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 116cm / M: 120cm / L: 124cm
Length(cm): S: 79cm / M: 80cm / L: 81cm


I love this kimono - the length, the material, the adorable large wings printed on the back...everything about it is so perfect! This kimono also features long sleeves in a batwing style, so the overall fit is very loose and comfortable.
This kimono is also extremely versatile in a way that it could be suitable for so many different styles. Even wearing this with a basic outfit with really make it pop 


This lovely kimono is made from polyester material, and does have quite a bit of stretch to the fabric.
A lot of kimonos I own are made from a chiffon-feel material, but the material of this kimono feels like heaven against the skin. It is so soft 
Although this kimono is available in sizes S-L, I easily chose the size S as I knew it was going to be quite loose. I was really happy with the fit ^-^
Today I paired this kimono with a tattoo choker, a handmade doll's head cross necklace, an adorable pastel pink babydoll dress, a pair of lace shorts and my favorite crotchet flats 


Thank you for looking at my review ^-^ Click here to go check out this awesome kimono 
Also click here to see the newest arrivals at Shein. I love taking a look at their new arrivals daily ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment