Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 29 March 2016

ROMWE: Lapel Florals Slim Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
I am loving floral prints lately, and today I want to share with you this ultra darling floral print blouse from Romwe 
I really enjoy finding cute blouses with unique print, which Romwe always is able to offer. 
Let's take a look ^-^



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 92cm / M: 94cm / L: 96cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 36cm / M: 37cm / L: 38cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 57cm / M: 58cm / L: 59cm
Length(cm): S: 64cm / M: 66cm / L: 68cm


This feminine blouse features long sleeves and a lapel collar. The blouse and cuffs of the sleeves button up with golden stud-like appearance buttons, and the lapel has a golden edging detail.
The blouse features an all over botanical print, with random letter printing (of what I assume is names of various florals).
I think this blouse is a perfect Spring wardrobe addition, and like most blouses from Romwe, they can be dressed up or down 


This blouse is semi-sheer, so you may want to wear a white tank top or bralet underneath. The polyester material this blouse is made from provides no stretch, however when reading the measurements I decided to go with a size S. The measurements are true to size, as the size S fit my perfectly ^-^ This blouse is available in sizes S-L.
I chose a casual look for this blouse today. I paired it with a tattoo choker, cute lace denim shorts and a pair of  crotchet flats 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to check out this lovely blouse!
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's latest arrivals - they are sure to not disappoint 
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment