Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 3 April 2016

Shein: Black Embroidered Collar Cat Print Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
I may be a little late posting this to be on time for Caturday celebrations. But everyday is a good day for cats, right?
Today I will be sharing with you this incredibly ADORABLE embroidered cat blouse from Shein 
This is the cutest blouse I have ever seen, and being a slightly cat obsessed lady how could I pass it up?!



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 96cm / M: 100cm / L: 104cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 38cm / M: 39cm / L: 40cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 58cm / M: 59cm / L: 60cm
Length(cm): S: 60cm / M: 61cm / L: 62cm


Look how cute it is! This blouse features such a lovely print of various cats playing musical instruments (so it could work for those with a love for cats and music), and a sweet embroidered collar in the shape of a cat. This blouse also features button up cuffs and a button up front for closure, with a folded layer of fabric to hide the buttons.
This blouse goes really well with dolly styles, and I believe it would also go great with office styled outfits for work ^-^


This blouse is made from a very soft polyester material that is so comfortable and silky in texture. I was really happy with the quality of this shirt, the detailing is gorgeous and it is everything I had hoped for!
This blouse is available in sizes S-L, and because each size is quite generous in measurements I chose the size S. This size fits me really well ^-^
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a caged waist suspender skirt, black tights and a pair of babydoll shoes 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go check out this amazing blouse - it is also available in apricot 
If you can't get enough of this wonderful fabric, Shein also sells this print in a beautiful dress - available in black and apricot!
I will return soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

2 comments: