Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 7 April 2016

Wholesale7: Long Sleeve Loose Floral Print Cute Mini Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I'm going to review a dress from a completely different store, Wholesale7  I have been wanting to try this store out for so long, but because it was difficult to find positive reviews I prolonged my decision.
Finally, this cute little lace-up floral dress popped up on their store, and I fell in love with the design.
I am pretty impulsive when it comes to online shopping, so even if I am unsure about a store I will go ahead and order from them if something catches my eye ^_~
Let's take a look!


Stock photo from Wholesale7

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 96cm
Shoulder(cm): 37cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 58cm
Waist(cm): 76cm
Length(cm): 78cm


This cute floral print dress features quite a loose fit, cuffed 3/4 length sleeves and a lace-up front. It also has a button at the back for a more secure neck fitting. 
Overall, I was really surprised at the quality of this dress for the price, and I was also extremely happy with how fast the shipping was (for a reasonable price!)
The dress cost $14.10, while the shipping cost $10.21 to have it shipped via TOLL - which is a rather fast express shipping option. I did have the choice of having it sent via Airmail, but I am kind of impatient with the length of Airmail shipping at times so I spent the extra $5 to have it sent express.
So, all in all, this dress cost me $24.31 which is certainly nothing to complain about ^-^



This dress is incredibly nice, however there are a few nit-picky things I want to point out. Firstly, the color of this dress is a lot darker than seen in the photos. In the photos, the dress is a lovely blue, while in reality the dress I received is almost black. The second thing is, I was expecting this dress to be much shorter, as the stock images would have had me fooled. This dress is a little longer than I thought it would be.
Now as you can see, these two points are really no big deal. I'm still in love with this dress and can't wait to wear it when the weather becomes cooler.
Two points about this dress that pleasantly surprised me were the quality of the fabric (it is not thin and flimsy, but rather a thicker, almost corduroy-feeling material), and this dress also has an inbuilt slip which is just adorable 



Will I be ordering from Wholesale7 again - of course! I have no concerns about ordering from them again, and I will always show my purchases from them right here in the future. The one thing I really like about this store is they do sell a lot of adorable Korean style floral dress and babydoll dresses. They also have a nice collection of shoes on offer, but I haven't investigated what the shipping for those would be like.
Thank you for reading my review! Click here to be taken to see Wholesale7's latest arrivals. 
I will return soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment