Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Sunday 24 April 2016

Shein: Black Round Neck Embroidered Sweatshirt Review


Hello dolls!
In celebration of the weather finally starting to become a little cooler in Brisbane, today I've put together a suitable outfit for the upcoming season featuring this sweet floral embroidered sweater from Shein 
The design across the front and down the sleeves is incredibly beautiful and colorful against the black fabric, it is a head turner and certainly one of a kind ^-^



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 101cm / S: 105cm / M: 109cm / L: 113cm
Length(cm): XS: 61.5cm / S: 62.5cm / M: 63.5cm / L: 64.5cm


How cute! This sweater features a nice, comfortable fit with stretchy long sleeves (you can cover your hands with the sleeves if you like doing this - I personally do!), and a lovely embroidered floral pattern over the front of the sweater, as well as covering some parts of the sleeve. The embroidery design is something special, as it has delicate vine-like style and everything seems to connect together wonderfully ^-^


This sweater is made of polyester material and it is super stretchy! It is also available in a decent range of sizes ^-^ I ordered this sweater in size M so it could have a looser fit - I really do not like tight fitting sweaters, I like them a bit more roomy and cuddly. This sweater is such a pleasure to wear and it feels very soft 
Today I paired this sweater with a tattoo choker, a high waisted red skirt (find similar here!), black tights and a pair of martin boots (find similar here!) to add some edge ^-^


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go see this amazing sweater 
Also, click here to take a look at Shein's latest arrivals. If you love floral prints like I do, Shein has got you covered!
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment