Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 26 April 2016

ROMWE: Cartoon Print White T-shirt Review


Hello dolls!
Adorable shirt? Check. Affordable? Check. Totoro? Check!
Today I am going to share with you this super comfortable Totoro shirt from Romwe 
I was happy to come across yet another lovely Totoro item on one of my favourite stores, and I believe fellow Totoro fans will love it just as much as I do ^-^
Let's take a look!



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 124cm
Sleeve Length(cm): 24cm
Length(cm): 68cm


This cute shirt features a loose fit and also loose sleeves that are almost batwing in style. The print is absolutely adorable and features Totoro, blue Totoro and white Totoro ^-^ The hem has a dip style in the front and back.
This shirt is perfect for casual styles, and of course for Studio Ghibli fans. It also fits wonderfully when paired with Mori Girl clothing 


This shirt is made from polyester material and has a little stretch to it. Despite it only being available in one-size, it does have a rather loose fit, so it could easily fit sizes XS-L.
The fabric of this shirt is comfortable, and the print is of high quality ^-^
Today I paired this shirt with a tattoo choker, a pair of patchwork leggings, a big cuddly cardigan and a pair of brown lace up boots 


Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my review ^-^ Click here to go see the shirt 
Also, click here to take a look at Romwe's latest arrivals! If you use my discount code 'RW-monsterthigh60' you can receive 60% off all items on Romwe for the next month! How good of a deal is that?
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment