Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 25 May 2016

CHOiES Haul + Review #3


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you a bundle of goodies I've acquired over a few orders from CHOiES!
There's a great mix of items in here - a lot of pastels and chokers ^-^
Let's get started~




Stock photo from CHOiES

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Sleeve Length(cm): 46cm
Length(cm): 47cm


This sweater is so soft and cute! It isn't as cropped as it appeared in the stock photos, but I am actually really happy about that ^-^ I love the cut-out heart feature - it's not a complete cut-out, as it has a very thin layer of mesh. It is the perfect pastel pink 


This sweater is only available in one-size, but it has a slight stretch so it would fit sizes XS-M quite well. The fabric is like a dream to wear - extremely cuddly and fluffy ♥ I was over the moon at how wonderful the quality way. I can't wait to wear this sweater more this coming Winter ^-^


Stock photo from CHOiES

Available Sizes: S/M

Measurements:

Bust(inches): S: 27.6-34.6 inches / M: 29.5-39.4 inches
Shoulder(inches): S: 11.4 inches / M: 11.8 inches
Length(inches): S: 16.9 inches / M: 17.7 inches


When I first spotted this knitted crop top in all it's pastel pinks and blues goodness, I knew I had to have it ♥ What a perfect piece to team with a pastel grunge outfit, or just a casual summer outfit with denim shorts.
I loved the ribbed fabric, and the contrasting blue and white stripes on the collar and sleeves. This item is such a cool piece to own!


This crop top is available in sizes S and M, and for extra room to grow I went with the size M. There is some stretch to it, but I wouldn't say it is generously stretchy. I am not even sure if a size S would have fit me, as even the size M feels a tight fit as it was intended. The fabric feels good against the skin, and I think this is another top quality product from CHOiES 


I also ordered a nice collection of chokers ^-^ CHOiES have released a lot of chokers for sale recently, and the designs are just amazing - they cannot be resisted 


Stock photo from CHOiES

Measurements:

Length(cm): 34-41cm


This dainty velvet choker features a nice little crystal pendant, making it a great choice to pair with goth grunge outfits ^-^
It fits well, and it's too tight nor too loose. I kind of have a small neck circumference, so it is nice to find a choker that fits well ^-^


Stock photo from CHOiES


The ever so popular metal heart choker is now available at CHOiES in a versatile white color and is made from leather-look material ^-^ Admittedly, this choker is a little loose around my neck, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to still wear it! This style of choker works wonderfully with pastel grunge and pastel goth outfits 



Stock photo from CHOiES

Measurements:

Length(cm): 35-41cm


Now this is a outstanding statement piece, am I right? Like the previous choker, it is a little too large for my neck, but this design is what dreams are made of ^-^ 
Also made from leather-look material, this choker is so very old-school punk rock, and would work with goth outfits too!



Stock photo from CHOiES


Last but not least is this adorable daisy embellished choker ♥ I plan to wear this so much next Spring, and it is also suitable for dolly and nymphet co-ords ^-^
I really love the design of this choker, it is just so girly and delicate!


Thank you for checking out my haul from CHOiES! There will be more reviews about this amazing store in the near future ^-^ I hope you will join me!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment