Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Shein: Grey Long Sleeve Floral Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today's cute Autumn inspired outfit features this grey long sleeved floral dress from Shein 
With it's super loose style, matching it with fitting accessories really makes this dress pop. I'm really loving the huge range of retro feeling dresses Shein has to offer lately ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 100cm / S: 104cm / M: 108cm / L: 112cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 59cm / S: 60cm / M: 61cm / L: 62cm
Length(cm): XS: 85.5cm / S: 86.5cm / M: 87.5cm / L: 88.5cm


This dress features a v-neck neckline with a buttoned neck strap, long sleeves with ruching on the mid arm to give a slight puffy look and elasticized wrist cuffs. The dress has a slight high-low hem, which is accentuated when you are wearing a belt. Because this dress has a very loose fit, wearing a belt with it gives it a lot more shape. I have been enjoying this style of dress lately, I think they look incredibly fashionable.
The long sleeves makes this dress a great choice for Spring (or in my case Autumn, as Autumn in Australia usually feels more like Spring), and like my previous reviews the retro feel is no exception for this piece ^-^


This dress is made from polyester fabric and it is comfortable to wear. The inside of the dress is not printed. The quality is excellent and I couldn't find any faults with it (no loose threads, etc.) Yet again, Shein has provided a top quality piece that could easily be found in a boutique store ^-^
This dress is available in sizes XS-L, and I went with size XS. I think with this dress you certainly need to go down a size, or perhaps even two sizes, as it is very loose. If there had of been a size XXS, I easily would have gone for that option. Still, I find loose dresses fun and cute to wear ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, a pair of black thigh high socks and a pair of black martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to go check out this dress 
Also, click here to take a look at the newest arrivals at Shein for more amazing fashion finds ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment