Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 16 May 2016

ROMWE: Yellow Long Sleeve Floral Embroidery Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I have put together an Autumn inspired outfit to celebrate the season, featuring this floral embroidered dress from Romwe 
In Autumn, you can't go wrong with neutral tones such as brown, beige and greens for example ^-^ Since these are some of my favorite colors to wear, I feel Autumn is one of my best seasons for expressing my fashion style!



Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 106cm / S: 110cm / M: 114cm / L: 118cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 49cm / S: 50cm / M: 51cm / L: 52cm
Length(cm): XS: 85.5cm / S: 86.5cm / M: 87.5cm / L: 88.5cm


This sweet dress features a v-neck neckline, slight puffed sleeves with a back strap and v-dip in the back also. It has long sleeves that are elasticized so that you can wear them at full length or make them sit a little higher. This dress has a sewn in slip and is really flowy! The shape of this dress is quite loose, but when worn with a belt around the waist it turns into a cute high-low piece 
The embroidered floral design is so lovely and gives this dress a very feminine look~


This dress is made from soft, lightweight cotton material, and the sewn in slip has a satin-type feel to it. The quality of this dress is amazing, and I kind of think this may be my new favorite dress 
This dress is available in sizes XS-L. I went with the XS, as I knew it was going to be a loose fitting dress from the get go so there was no need to go up a size. I am really happy with the fit, especially when wearing it with a belt ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, a pair of black thigh high socks and a pair of black martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you for checking out my review ^-^ Click here to go take a look at this awesome dress 
Also, click here to see Romwe's latest arrivals for more amazing fashion finds!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment