Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 19 May 2016

Shein: Navy Folk Print Drop Waist Dress Review


Hello dolls!
For the next few reviews (including this one!) I will be doing some more Autumn inspired outfits as I am just loving this weather ^-^ Today's outfit features this unique floral drop waist dress from Shein 
The colors are great for Autumn, and I really enjoy the mixed floral prints and the vintage style.
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 96cm / S: 100cm / M: 104cm / L: 108cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 57cm / S: 58cm / M: 59cm / L: 60cm
Length(cm): XS: 84cm / S: 85cm / M: 86cm / L: 87cm


This lovely navy dress features a unique print of florals with colors of reds and beige giving it a nice contrast effect. the dress does up in the front with buttons above the dropped (slightly pleated) waist, and the sleeves have a nice looser style with button up cuffs. The print continues from the front to the back, and the inside of the dress is not printed.
This dress is the perfect addition to those who love dresses with a retro feel, or want a floral grungy look ^-^


This dress is made from soft polyester fabric, and is very comfortable to wear. It has no stretch, but because of the loose-fitting style, there wouldn't be any need for it. Talking about sizing, this dress is available in sizes XS-L, and again with the loose fit you will want to stick to your true size when ordering ^-^ I went with the size XS and I was happy with how the dress fitted. It didn't completely swamp me, so I can easily wear this dress without a belt!
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, and a pair of black martin boots (find similar here!


Thank you so much for stopping by to read my review ^-^ Click here to take a look at this dress 
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals for more fun vintage-inspired fashion ^-^
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment