Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Monday 2 May 2016

Shein: Crew Neck Floral Shift Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I have put together a cute Autumn inspired outfit, featuring this floral shift dress from Shein 
The color theme and style of this dress goes perfectly with your favourite Autumn inspired accessories, while still maintaining a sweet flirty look.


Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): XS: 82cm / S: 86cm / M: 90cm / L: 94cm
Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 59.5cm / S: 60.5cm / M: 61.5cm / L: 62.5cm
Length(cm): XS: 81cm / S: 82cm / M: 83cm / L: 84cm


This dress features an intricate floral print on what I would call a dusty pink. It is really quite a simple dress, but the loose fit, long sleeves (that you can cover your hands with!) and beautiful print is what makes this dress an absolute must!
This dress is just one of the many boho/festival style dresses Shein has to order. However, I find quite a few boho or festival printed dresses to be rather garish, but this dress on the other hand is so unique that I had to add it to my wardrobe ^-^


This dress is made from soft polyester fabric that has a generous amount of stretch to it. The material isn't too thin, nor is it too thick, so it is just perfect for when the season is becoming cooler and you need a little extra coverage on the arms. 
This dress also comes in four sizes of XS-L, and I went with the size S. I knew this dress was going to be a looser fit, so I didn't need to size up. I would say this dress is true to size as the sleeves fit nicely without being too snug ^-^


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to check out this amazing dress 
Also, click here for Shein's latest arrivals and keep an eye out for more beautiful floral dresses just like this!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment