Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 17 June 2016

Shein: White Criss Cross Front Circular Cap Sleeve Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you this gorgeous criss cross fluttery blouse from Shein 
This blouse is so girly and flirty, it is perfect to add to super cute co-ords for Spring and Summer ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Length(cm): XS: 58cm / S: 59cm / M: 60cm / L: 61cm


This lovely top features a v-neck cut with criss cross detailing in the front, and a deep v dip in the back. The sleeves are flowy and fluttery, giving this blouse a beautiful and feminine look. 
With it's slinky, soft material the body of this top gives a wonderful fitted look, and makes it perfect for wearing with skirts ^-^
You could pair this blouse with many different outfits and styles. Today I went for a cute dolly look as that's what I envisioned when I first saw this piece 


This blouse is made from cotton material and does have some stretch to it. The material is of good quality and the fabric chosen for this top emphasizes the fall of the lovely sleeves.
This top is available in sizes XS-L so it will be able to fit a range of different sizes ^-^ I went with the size S and the fit is great!
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a chunky o-ring heart locket choker, an adorable pink bunny print skirt, a pair of white thigh high socks (find similar here!), and a pair of transparent glitter jelly sandals 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go take a look at this top now!
Also, click here to see Shein's latest arrivals to find more amazing fashion pieces 
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment