Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Shein: Navy Round Neck Plaid Hem Doll Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Who doesn't love plaid dresses?! When I spotted this cute navy dress with plaid hem on Shein, I got super excited and knew I had to own it 
When it arrived to me, it's even more beautiful in real ^-^ It has a mature school girl style, with a retro dolly vibe!
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L

Measurements:

Sleeve Length(cm): XS: 43cm / S: 45cm / M: 46cm / L: 47cm
Length(cm): XS: 81cm / S: 82cm / M: 83cm / L: 84cm


This lovely navy shift dress features a round neck collar, ¾ sleeves and soft pleats in the bodice. The hem features beautiful plaid fabric which also has soft pleats. This dress has a superb retro look that fits well into today's trends. 
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker, a pair of black thigh high socks, and a pair of black martin boots (find similar here!


This dress is made from polyester material and the fabric provides no stretch. Usually when an item doesn't provide any stretch, I will go up a size which seems to work well for me ^-^ I ordered this dress in size S and I feel that the fit is great, and lets it have the looser style that was intended for this dress.
Overall, the quality of this dress is amazing! There were no flaws with it, and the fabric feels sturdy to last a long time. There is even plaid trim on the inside seam of the collar ^-^


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ Click here to go take a look at this dress 
Also, click here to see the latest arrivals at Shein for more retro-inspired fashion pieces!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment