Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 14 July 2016

GAMISS: Floral Romper + Cute Printed Crossbody Bag Review


Hello dolls!
I want to introduce you to a new favourite store of mine - GAMISS!
They have such a big range of adorable clothing and accessories, I spend so much time looking through their wonderful items ^-^
Today I will be showing you these two items I ordered from GAMISS - a cute, flirty floral print romper and a lovely printed crossbody bag 
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from GAMISS

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Sleeve Length(cm): S: 45cm / M: 46cm / L: 47cm
Bust(cm): S: 98cm / M: 100cm / L: 104cm
Waist(cm): S: 73cm / M: 77cm / L: 79cm
Length(cm): S: 80cm / M: 82cm / L: 83cm


This green floral romper features 3/4 slightly ruched sleeves, a v neck collar line, ruffles in the shorts for extra cuteness and a waistline so that the romper fits more to your shape. The romper closes at the back with a zipper. It is so pretty, and is certainly one of the nicest rompers I own. 
The material is soft and comfortable to wear, and I think it would be absolutely perfect for the transition from Spring to Summer weather ^-^


This romper is made from a mix of cotton blends and polyester. The fabric is sturdy and it is beautifully made. It is available in sizes S-L, and I chose the size S which fit perfectly ^-^
Click here to take a look at this romper ♥ I highly recommend it for enthusiasts of all things cute and floral!


Stock photo from GAMISS

Size(cm)(L*W*H): 23cm*9cm*17.5cm
Strap Length(cm): 60-110cm (Adjustable)


Oh gosh, I am so in love with this bag *-* It is by the popular Chinese brand Beibaobao, which create the most adorable bags on the planet!
This bag features an adjustable strap, with a lovely print on the front and back (the perfect print for fans of Mori inspired items). The bag closures with a cat shaped twist lock, and the inside is lined with Beibaobao fabric and contains 3 extra compartments (one which has a zip). 


Just look at that print! I am super super happy with this bag. I actually always wanted a Beibaobao bag but had never found the perfect one for me ^-^ This bag is made from PU leather, and the quality is incredible for the price. This bag is available in three shades - off white (my choice!), golden and black.
Click here to go check out this bag 


Thank you for reading my review ^-^ GAMISS has amazing fashion items for reasonable prices. The shipping time was pretty fast too! It took about 2 weeks to arrive from them to here, all neatly packaged ^_~
Click here to go see the latest arrivals at GAMISS to see more ultra cool fashion 
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment