Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 15 July 2016

Taobao Finds #1


Hello dolls!
Since I spend a lot of time looking around and shopping on Taobao, I thought it was about time to start making a weekly (hopefully!) blog post of awesome fashion items I find between reviews ^-^
Please feel free to let me know which are your favourite items, and what type of styles you would like to see more of in future posts like these!
Note: All prices on Taobao are in Chinese Yuan, and prices are noted at time of viewing the listing. To purchase from Taobao, you will need to use a shopping service. My favourite is Taobaoring ^-^

[LINK]
Price: ¥59 

[LINK]
Price: ¥109 - ¥139

[LINK]
Price: ¥89.90

[LINK]
Price: ¥199

[LINK]
Price: ¥190

[LINK]
Price: ¥60

[LINK]
Price: ¥78.90

[LINK]
Price: ¥109

[LINK]
Price: ¥128

That's all for this week, and I hope you will enjoy this new weekly post for my blog ^-^
Until next time, take care~

Rachel-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment