Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Friday 8 July 2016

ROMWE: Flower Print Short Sleeve Blouse Review


Hello dolls!
I just can't get enouh of floral prints, even during the cold of winter! There's just something so girly about adding florals to your outfit ^-^
Today I want to share with you this darling floral print blouse from Romwe 
Let's take a look~


Stock photo from Romwe

Available Sizes: S/M/L

Measurements:

Bust(cm): S: 88cm / M: 92cm / L: 96cm
Shoulder(cm): S: 36cm / M: 37cm / L: 38cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 23cm / M: 24cm / L: 25cm
Length(cm): S: 48cm / M: 49cm / L: 50cm


This lovely blouse features a vintage inspired floral print all over, with short sleeves and a keyhole back that closes with a button. This blouse is a little shorter in length than a regular blouse, so it matches perfectly with high waisted shorts and skirts. Both the blouse itself and the print are of high quality, and it is super comfortable to wear. It looks like a t-shirt, but fits like a blouse 


This blouse is made from polyester material and the fabric is so soft! The fabric isn't too thin, nor too thick making it a great choice for Spring and Summer without having to worry about it being see-through ^_~
This blouse comes in sizes S-L, and I went with the size S. I was really happy with the fit, and I am really looking forward to warmer weather so that I can wear this blouse a lot more often!
Today I paired this blouse with a tattoo choker, a pair of navy fluttery shorts, and a cute pair of mori mouse shoes (Taobao Finds post coming soon - promise!) 


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to take a look at this beautiful blouse 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Romwe for more fantastic floral prints ^-^
Here's exciting news! Next week, Romwe will have up to 70% off it's best sellers! Make sure you check it out!
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment