Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Thursday 21 July 2016

Shein: Crisscross-Back Hollow Out Lace Up Dress Review


Hello dolls!
Today I want to share with you this ultra cute pink lace up dress from Shein 
The detailing on this dress is amazing, and as soon as I saw it I just knew I would be saving it for Summer as my #1 beach dress! ^-^
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: One-Size

Measurements:

Bust(cm): 80cm
Waist Size(cm): 64cm
Length(cm): 78cm


This dress is so darling ♥ It features a mini silhouette, with lace floral detailing along the neckline and bodice of the dress. The mid section shows skin while displaying a lovely hollow out effect, which continues around the back. The skirting of the dress is softly pleated, and also includes a sewn-in slip so that the dress is not sheer!
At the back of the dress, it closes with a zip, and is designed for you to criss cross the straps and tie together for a sweet look 
This dress is just perfect for anyone who loves a little number that is unique and flirty ^-^


This dress is made from cotton blends, and the fabric provides no stretch. For a dress that costs under $20, the quality and detailing is just perfect ♥ This dress is only available as a one-size, and I would recommend it for sizes XS-S only, since there is no stretch ^-^
Today I paired this dress with a tattoo choker and a pair of crotchet flats. Simple, casual and ready for Summer 


Thank you so much for reading my review! Click here to go see this sweet dress 
Also, click here to check out Shein's latest arrivals for more irresistible Summer fashion!
I'll be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment