Contact me at
monsterthighblog@hotmail.com

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Shein: Blue V Neck Florals Ruffle Hem Romper Review


Hello dolls!
Today I will be showing you this gorgeous floral romper from Shein 
The design and print is so feminine and perfect for Spring (not far away now in Australia!)
Let's take a look~



Stock photo from Shein

Available Sizes: S/M/L/XL

Measurements:

Shoulder(cm): S: 35cm / M: 36cm / L: 37cm / XL: 38cm
Sleeve Length(cm): S: 9.5cm / M: 10.5cm / L: 11.5cm / XL: 12.5cm
Bust(cm): S: 84cm / M: 88cm / L: 92cm / XL: 96cm
Waist Size(cm): S: 70cm / M: 74cm / L: 78cm / XL:82cm
Hip Size(cm): S: 82cm / M: 86cm / L: 90cm / XL: 94cm


This lovely romper features a v neck, cute softly capped sleeves, and ruffling around the bottom half of the romper. There are pockets on each side, and the romper closes at the back with a zip. The floral print is so delicate and girly 
This romper is great for both Spring and Summer. I can imagine it being a lovely outfit to wear at the beach ^-^
Today I paired this romper with a tattoo choker and a pair of martin boots (find similar here!). I went for a casual look, but with a romper so cute as this it doesn't need to be over accessorized!


This romper is made of super soft polyester fabric that feels extremely comfortable to wear. This romper is not see-through in the slightest and is really good quality ^-^
Available in sizes S-XL, I picked the size S as this is my usual size. I would highly recommend going up a size with this romper, as it does fit perfectly once on, it was almost impossible to get over my hips as the fabric provides no stretch 
I love this romper so much, I think I will go buy it in size M ^_~


Thank you for reading my review! Click here to see this amazing romper 
Also, click here to check out the latest arrivals at Shein for more outfit inspiration ^-^
I will be back soon with another review. Until then, take care~

Rachel-Marie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment